Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wedding Gift Packet

Hi,

Hope you are all well and have had a good week!!!

I've this "Wedding Gift Packet" to share at Magnolia showcasing in Summer CHA, Las Vegas 22 -25 July 2013.
Thanks to Magnolia for such opportunity.








Recipes :
Magnolia Stamps : Vintage Bridal Couple : Love Background : Wishing Two People : I Love You : Postcard :  
Paper : DP from Pion
Embellishments : Dies - Magnolia DooHickeys, Go Kreate and Sizzix : Medium - Distress Ink and Twinkling H2O:  Flowers - I Am Roses : Crackle Paint and Glossy - Range : Frantage Embossing Enamels, Lace, Metal Corner and Seam Binding - LLC : Charm, Half Pearls and Pearl Strings - from my stash
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW....I saw this amazing project on FB! It is absolutely breathtaking. I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for a creative gift idea for the bride and groom? These unique gift suggestions are far from ordinary and bound to leave a lasting impression. birthday gifts ideas

    ReplyDelete